Licenses and Permits

The City Clerk's Office issues a number of licenses and permits.  Information concerning most of the licenses and permits can be located in Chapter 5 of the Olathe Municipal Code or you may call for assistance at (913) 971-8521.

At this time only application processes that state "Webform" are interactive.  To access an application, click on the link to open a document in PDF format, copy, complete and send to the City Clerk's Office, City of Olathe, P.O. Box 768, Olathe, KS 66051-0768.

Block Party Cereal Malt Beverage - Corporate
  Cereal Malt Beverage - Individual
Massage Therapy Establishment - New Cereal Malt Beverage - Partnership
Massage Therapy Establishment - Renewal  
Massage Therapist - New Drinking Establishment
Massage Therapist - Renewal Private Club
  Retail Liquor
Payday and Title Loan Business  
  Temporary Liquor Permit
Pawnbroker/Precious Metal Establishment Caterer License (Liquor Only)
Pawnbroker/Precious Metal Employee  
Scrap Metal Dealer Registration - Corporate  
Scrap Metal Dealer Registration - Individual  
Scrap Metal Dealer Registration - Partnership  
Special Event - Public Property Use  
Taxi Company  
Taxi Driver  
Temporary Concession License