What is it? The Neighborhood Sign Topper Pilot Program is available to neighborhoods located within Olathe’s Original Town area. The purpose of the sign topper program is to:
- Help neighborhoods be recognized for their unique character
- Increase the visibility of a neighborhood
- Encourage a sense of belonging and neighborhood pride
- Complement City’s neighborhood revitalization efforts
How it Works?
- Applications to purchase signs are available to individual donors, neighborhood groups or HOAs.
- Cost per location is $40.
- Once payment is received, the City will order the signs and schedule the installation.
For more details including application information, please contact the Traffic Maintenance Center at 913-971-5170.
Interactive Online Street Toppers Map
Olathe Original Town Neighborhoods