The Victim Assistance Program was established so the criminal justice system could be more responsive to the needs of crime victims. The Victim Assistance Program strives to lessen the impact of victimization for persons who have suffered as a result of a crime. The Victim Assistance Program offers the following services:
• Information regarding case status and legal process.
• Notification of hearings as permitted by statute.
• Kansas crime victim compensation information.
• Assistance with victim impact statements.
• Assistance in filing motions for restitution.
• Liaison between victim and prosecutor.
If you have questions or concerns regarding a case pending in the Olathe Municipal Court, please feel free to call the Victim-Witness Coordinator at 913-971-6742.
|Useful Telephone Numbers|
|Olathe Victim-Witness Coordinator||913-971-7726|
|Olathe Municipal Prosecutors' Office||913-971-6742|
|Olathe Municipal Court||913-971-7564|
|Olathe Police Department||913-971-7500|
|Johnson County District Attorney||913-715-3000|
|Crime Victims' Compensation Board||785-296-2359|
|Crime Victim Information Referral||800-828-9745|
Johnson County Mental Health Centers
|Kansas Bar Association Lawyer Referral||800-928-3111|
|Legal Aid for Johnson & Wyandotte Counties||913-621-0200|
|SAFEHOME Crisis Line for Battered Persons||913-262-2868|
|Olathe Medical Center||913-791-4200|