Illegal Dumping to Stormwater System

If you observe illegal dumping to the stormwater system  during normal working hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday),  contact us via  OlatheConnect  or call 913- 971-9079.

Call 911 in the event of an emergency illegal dumping incident. Law enforcement personnel will facilitate the appropriate response.

Stormwater Information Flier




City of Olathe
Dept. of Public Works
Stormwater Management Section
1385 S. Robinson St.
P.O. Box 768
Olathe, KS  66051-0768