This Edition of Mahaffie e-News
Spring Break Living History Weather Update
Join Mahaffie Thursday March 21, Friday March 22 and Saturday March 23 10am-4pm each day for living history activities. Even though the weather forecast looks more like winter, activities will go on.
- Enjoy a brisk walk to the farmhouse then cozy up to the cookstove.
- Visit the blacksmith
- Take a stagecoach ride under the warmth of a buffalo robe, (weather and ground conditions permitting).
- Enjoy the hands on children's exhibits in the Heritage Center
- Regular site admission applies, $6/adults, $4/children ages 5-11, Olathe residents receive $1/off admission. No registration required.
We look forward to everyone's visit!
For more information, visit www.mahaffie.org.
For more information about the Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm, visit www.mahaffie.org
Follow Mahaffie on Facebook for timely updates.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm
1200 Kansas City Rd; Olathe, KS 66061
Open Wednesday thru Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday Noon to 4 p.m.
Learn More About the City of Olathe: Twitter; Facebook or the Olathe Newsroom.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site
1200 Kansas City Rd.
Olathe, KS 66061
(913) 971-5111; www.mahaffie.org